For residents requiring some assistance with the activities of daily living, but who want to remain as independent as possible, the Assisted Living cottages provide the ideal solution. Services are tailored to meet the individual needs of each resident.
Assisted Living is our newest addition with two room suites. Residents also can choose a single or double room. Residents can enjoy three delicious daily meals, as well as laundry service, housekeeping, medication management and bathing assistance, if needed.
Activities, the Wellness Center, social events, social services, and a chapel are available.
- Wellness Center Membership
- All meals
- Laundry services
- Medication Management
- Bathing Assistance, if needed
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Emergency response system connected to each room
- 24-hour nursing care by dedicated licensed staff
- Skilled rehabilitation by physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- On campus beauty/barber shop
- Campus Fishing Pond
It’s hard to pick my favorite thing about Pine Village! I so enjoy having the option to sit and relax or attend an activity like one of Dennis’s Bible Studies.
– Mary Ellen Stucky, Pine Village Family Member