Pine Village’s friendly and professional staff provide residents with full nursing care based on each individual’s needs. With Christian love, the staff is dedicated to bringing a sense of well-being, privacy and dignity to the residents.
The Nursing Care division includes 60 beds and is Medicare/Medicaid Certified. It has three neighborhoods: Heritage Avenue, Sunflower and Applewood Lane, along with a community dining room as well as commons area for residents to enjoy each other’s company.
Residents are encouraged to decorate their rooms and bring in furniture to make their room more home-like. There are numerous activities for residents to participate in including cooking, sewing, weekly coffees, Bible studies, musical entertainment, and fishing among others.
- 24-hour nursing care
- Skilled rehabilitation by physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Nutritional and social needs of each individual resident met by providing three nutritious meals a day in a variety of combinations that are appetizing, flavorful and meet residents’ dietary requirements
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Activities that meet the residents’ physical, social, psychological, and spiritual needs
- Campus beauty/barber shop
- Wellness Center Membership
- Campus fishing pond
- Campus bank – Citizens State Bank
Pine Village is Medicare and Medicaid certified.
I am thankful for the caring, friendly people and pleasant situation I have here at Pine Village.
– Floriene Dirks, Pine Village family member